DR ROBIN RAPHAEL COHEN MBBS PGDIP (CLINICAL DERMATOLOGY)
A qualified medical doctor trained in advanced Botox and Hyaluronic acid treatments. Dr Cohen also has a wide breadth of experience in hospital medicine as well as General Practice.
Using only the highest quality products ensures the safest and most cosmetically pleasing outcomes for our clients. All products are specifically tailored to the client following an initial consultation. See below to find out more about the products we use.
- Full forehead - £200
- Single area - £150
- Additional area - £50
- Underarm hyperhydrosis - £350
- Full facial botox (Max 4 areas) - £350
- Areas treated - crows feet, bunny lines, smokers lines, gummy smile.
- 1ml of product - £350
- Second ml of product - £150
- Treatments - lip augmentation, 3 point cheek lift, nasolabail folds, marionette lines, fine smokers lines and will introduce jaw line filler and tear trough treatment after November 20th.
Dermaroller and Redensity Treatment:
- Redensity treatment description - a package of 3 skin treatments, 3 weeks apart using 3ml of non-cross linked hyaluronic acid and a mix of amino acids and essential minerals to help improve skin complexion and appearance aiming for flawless, make up free skin - each treatment includes a face mask treatment and topical serum - £990 if paying over 3 installments or £960 if paying upfront.
- Dermaroller facial - dermaroller facial including topical hyaluronic acid skin tightening serum and face mask - £280